Café a Jenigibre Recipe
Estimated time: 15 minutes
- 4 teaspoons honey
- 1/3 cup Café Bustelo® Espresso Coffee
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/2 cup whole milk
1. PLACE 1 teaspoon honey in each espresso cup.
2. STIR coffee and ginger in small bowl until blended. Fill stove-top or electric moka pot according to manufacturer's instructions using water and coffee mixture. Reassemble moka pot. Place over medium heat to brew.
3. MICROWAVE milk in small, microwave-safe container on HIGH 1 minute or until very hot.
4. REMOVE moka pot from heat as soon as brewing is complete. Pour brewed espresso over honey in cups. Top with hot milk. Serve immediately.